Monday, December 14, 2009

What causes a dry, red, painful, itchy facial rash at 5,000 ft elevation especially in the cool weather.?

Is anemia or poor methylation involved? I have problems with bothWhat causes a dry, red, painful, itchy facial rash at 5,000 ft elevation especially in the cool weather.?
sounds like wind burn. Cold weather plus wind dries your face and anything else exposed to the eliments. My oldest son use to get wind burn on with face during the winter, i cleared it up using carmex lip balm. Worked great.What causes a dry, red, painful, itchy facial rash at 5,000 ft elevation especially in the cool weather.?
I get it sometimes when it is cold and windy outside. It is caused by the ';no'; moisture in the air and the cool temperatures. I believe they call it Wind burn or weather chafing. It is very painful. Try drinking plenty of water and put hydrating lotion on your face before going out. You might have to reapply while your out. If this doesnt work---cover your face. I believe the last time I had this i had to go to the doctor to get a steroid cream for my face.The pain didnt last long but i had tiny bumps for a while.
Rosacea%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Kinda of an acne thing.





Bad reaction to a perfume of medicine you are using or make-up.





Drink more water%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;???
Surf the web and look up geographic geographic it could help you with that.
It's probably nothing. In short, I am not a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment