Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Facial Rash?

Comes intermittantly...on my upper lip (where my moustach would be..now I have a big red one)...eyebrows, jaw line forehead and chest and neck...looks absolutely horrendous and itches like hell..Been to the doctors and she gave me this cream for my chest but told me not to use it on my face (great help)...It is now so nasty in my eyelids some days I cannot open my eyes. Anyone know what it could be? I heard (online0 it could possibly be a reaction to yeast?Facial Rash?
sounds like rossetia. The dermatologist would be the best person to have treat you. If you saw a dermatologist and she gave you cream for your chest, you should see a REAL Dermatologist and He/She will not let you leave their office with out taking care of the farcical skin. If it is a yeast infection you would be given something you can use on you face.Facial Rash?
Candidiasis (Moniliasis) of Intertriginous Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment