Monday, December 14, 2009

Arm pain and numbness, with chest pain and a facial rash?

I'm 18 weeks pregnant woke up last night with awful chest pain and an ach in my left arm, this morning I had a rash on my face that looks like razor burn. I've been to the doc getting blood done but im just worried anyone know what this could be?Arm pain and numbness, with chest pain and a facial rash?
Either dial 911 or have someone take you to the hospital NOW !!!Arm pain and numbness, with chest pain and a facial rash?
that doesnt sound normal.... but you never know just wait to see what the doc says ... possible stress in preg can do funny things.... dont worry yourself to much girl it could be intigestion i get pain in my arms if i get that and its scary feels like your going to have a heartattack!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment