Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Help, I don't feel ... right... virus? facial rash and dizzy/nauseous.?

I have been dealing with a cold lately, or allergies... whatever... but this is different now. I just don't feel right. Like I'm kinda dizzy, shakey, nauseous... my stomach has been hurting and ive been having some um digestive issues. My throat cant decide if it hurts or not yet. I have a red blotchy itchy rash on my forehead, right smack dab in the middle. My body's been achey as well.





I've had hand, foot, and mouth virus before... and i hafta wonder if maybe it's some version of a virus? My mom has a rash on her face too (along side her nose, down to her mouth), that itches and is red and dry like mine. And her mouth is hurting her as well... looks like possibly thrush on her tongue. My mouth doesnt hurt exactly, feels weird and kinda dry and thick though. I've had thrush before, it's not as bad as then but still idk.





Anyone have any ideas?? Is something going around??Help, I don't feel ... right... virus? facial rash and dizzy/nauseous.?
You and your mom need to see a doctor asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment