Monday, December 14, 2009

How do I treat my toddler's red, bumpy facial rash?

my child has had a red cheek rash for months. I have tried alot of creams and minimized diet except for cow's milk and wheat flour. what could be causing it? my pediatrician doesn't recommend eliminating cow's milk due to calcium loss.How do I treat my toddler's red, bumpy facial rash?
Is your child eating anything with tomatoes? My oldest boy would get these offal rashes from ketchup, pizza anything with tomatoes. Then one day he ate something and did not break out, weird....


Stopping cows milk (though if you are health conches goats milk is the best kind of milk) for a week or so is not going to hurt, just to see if this is it.


Is he allergic to his blanket? Or maybe even the soap the clothing is washed in? What about his bed itself? A cat or dog or some other critter in the house?


I am sure you thought about the sun, it has been sunny where we live.


All I can think of for now. Hope you figure it out.How do I treat my toddler's red, bumpy facial rash?
It is most likely a food allegry.You didn't give an age but could also be Ketchup,eggs peanut butter ot anything with almond extract.No.4 red dye.Been there good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment