Monday, December 14, 2009

How to you get rid of a facial rash cause by a Facial Mask?

I bought a self heating facial mask, and after i used it i noticed that my skin was irritated. Now i have a rash type breakout on my forehead and side of my face that appears to only be getting worse.


Anyone know how i can get ride of it?? It seams worse when im in the sun and unfortunatly my job requires me to be in the sun!How to you get rid of a facial rash cause by a Facial Mask?
i think it's just a minor skin irritation caused by the mask.. don't use the mask anymore as your skin could be sensitive to one of the ingredients.. apply aloe vera gel on the rashes twice a day to soothe the irritation and apply concealer to hide it when you're out.. should heal in a couple of days, don't worryHow to you get rid of a facial rash cause by a Facial Mask?
Gently wash it with very mild soap/cleanser, and maybe apply over the counter hydrocortisone cream. If it doesn't get better in a few days, I would consult a dermatologist. You may need a prescription cream to treat the rash.

No comments:

Post a Comment