Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bright red facial rash..anyone had this?

Im 37 weeks pregnant and i woke up with my cheeks bright red and it feels like sunburn but i havent been outside. I also feel stuffy and just sick. Anyone have this happen could it be something seriouse?Bright red facial rash..anyone had this?
Sounds like roseola.It's a rash centered on the face.


http://kidshealth.org/parent/infections/鈥?/a>Bright red facial rash..anyone had this?
ok all you got to do is put lots of lotion and dont rub it to hard! dont put any make up or chemicals on it
it sounds to me like rosacia. or maybe it's just an side effect of the pregnancy? it does sound a lot like a allergic reaction. think about what you are recently (or even what you put on your face).eat or use anything different? it doesn't sound serious but i would see a doctor anyways.
You could have rosacea or something called ';mask of pregnancy'; caused by a change in hormones. It comes when you are pregnant and leaves after you give birth. It is not serious but will stay with you until your hormones go back to normal. Look up ';melasma'; and see the images which will show you what it looks like; do the same with ';rosacea'; and you will have a good idea how each condition can look. Maybe that will help you make a determination.
I would see your Dr. I don't know the symptoms for ';toxemia'; but I hear it can be very dangerous.
I've had it since about 24 weeks. Its slowly getting worse. Mines bright red, sore, very dry, and bumpy. I was told its called pregnancy eczema.

No comments:

Post a Comment