Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have a sudden facial rash and I'm not sure what it is.?

I believe it might be an allergic reaction. I ate some lunch meat earlier and then not long after, this rash appeared. It's mostly on the right side of the face but it is on the left side too. It appears as slightly red patches, but if you press or pull the skin tight you can see the little white irritated lumps. It's on my right jaw, right cheek, forehead above the eyebrows, the outer corner of my left eye, and part of my left cheek. It itches a little and kinda burns. It almost gives me a ';filled'; or ';pressure'; feeling.





I've washed my face and sanitized with alcohol. I'm just curious if anyone can give me some tips or suggestions on what it could be/how to relieve the irritation until I can get in to see my Dr.I have a sudden facial rash and I'm not sure what it is.?
Yep, I thought I had an allergic reaction once,too. Turned out it was shingles. You might want to have a doctor look at it.I have a sudden facial rash and I'm not sure what it is.?
you could put some dry skin lotion on it, it works very well with rashes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment