Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Facial rash?

I've had this rash on my face for a long time. Like 6 months at least. It's only on my nose and the upper part of my cheeks, (to the left and right of my nose, below the eyes.) Obviously it hasn't been that bad, or I would've gone to the dermo, but it's starting to get annoying, and I want to know if I can get an over the counter product to get rid of it finally.





When I first got it, it was really bad. Red, dry, itchy, flaky, and very slightly bumpy. I started using moisturizers, a few didn't help at all. Then I went extreme, and started using vaseline. That cured the dryness and flakiness. But it's still been red and itchy and slightly bumpy for a long time.





I've used so many moisturizers, I don't want to do that. It won't work, I'm almost conviced. I was thinking of using hydrocortisone cream. Thoughts? What do I do?Facial rash?
Try the source below for a skin rash diagnosis.Facial rash?
ok well if it is being very irritating then go ask someone at the chemist, they can actually give you some creams and face wash that stops the itching and flaking, or make it simiply go away


just remeber you dont have to put up with it.
Try Neutragena products for your skin type. I suggest buy a full kit so that you have everything you need. This will help because you can stay on schedule, everything you need is right there at your disposal. Also, your climate can have a lot to do with it, the foods and drinks you consume, stress. Be patient cause result will come but not instantly.
Honey... you've got to find a dermatologist! If you are a teenager, you're probably insured... and if not, an initial consultation wouldn't be too expensive... at least under a $100. Go to a professional... no one here can help you!
thats exactly what I had during the winter months. it was on the corner of my mouth, and very annoying, because it looked like dry drool or something, then it started cracking, then red. Its just probably extreme dry skin, it could be something more, but try to invest in a nice extreme skin conditioner. make sure its organic, (i tried lubriderm and I broke out in a painful rash!!) good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment