Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Facial Rash!?

Normally, my face is perfectly clear and blemish free. Two weeks ago a strange rash started to form on my face. At first they were small, flesh-colored, and dry raised bumps traveling outward from the corners of my nose to my jaw. Most people don't notice them if I'm far away or out of the light. Since then, these bumps have spread to my cheeks, eyebrow area, forehead, near my ears, and around the base of my scalp (they're still small, but a few have gotten swollen/irritated). I've been slathering my face with moisturizer (for dry skin) nightly with no success. These patchy bumps still haven't gone away!





I've been using the same shampoo, St. Ives Apricot Scrub, and make-up for years. I don't know why I'd suddenly have an allergic reaction to any of those. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Facial Rash!?
If you've never had this before, then it would probably be wise to see your primary care physician as soon as possible or head straight to a dermatologist to determine what this is and and how it should be treated.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment