Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Facial rash? Skin Hives? Please help me with my unknown skin condition.?

Hi, I have had an unknown skin condition affecting my face for nearly two months now. I have some hive-like red spots on my cheeks, above my eyebrows, and under my nose. The bridge of my nose is very dark red. After waiting a month to get into see my dermatologist, he prescribed a low dose of prednisone which seemed like it was helping but the redness never quite went away and appears that it is the same as before I started taking the prednisone, which was for only six days. I have another appointment scheduled another month from now but I can't deal with having this issue right on my face and not knowing how to treat it or what the problem is. I have not started using any new skin products or medications. It does not hurt or itch. Any suggestions on what it may be so I can further my research?





Thanks for your help.Facial rash? Skin Hives? Please help me with my unknown skin condition.?
HUm......... go to a natures sunshine distributor my friend had that problem and now its gone from taking the suppliment for a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment