Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Moisturizer and facial rash?

I had a strange facial rash appear about a week ago after I was out in the sun. Everyday, I use a facial moisturizer with SPF 15 protection, but I've never gotten a rash from it before. However, I was out in the sun for about 40 minutes a few days ago, and I developed a mild rash on my cheeks and a little on my forehead. It was slightly itchy, and then disappeared within a day or two. I have a friend who has lupus and she said that it might be the characteristics ';butterfly rash'; that a lot of lupus patients have. I don't really have any other symptoms of lupus though, but this has made me become a little paranoid. Could the lotion I use have interacted strangely with the sun and caused the rash, or should I get checked for lupus?Moisturizer and facial rash?
uh, it's sunscreen. if there were side effects when exposed to the sun, i think the manufacturer would know





you don't have ******* lupus. you got a sunburn. try a higher spf

No comments:

Post a Comment