Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Facial rash?

I am 17 year olds. I eat healthy foods. I excercise a lot. I have good hygeine. I shower every day. And I've never had problems with acne or my skin...EVER!!!.I don't use any facial scrups or any creams on my face except for make-up.


I woke up on Tuesday with a spread of red, itchy, bumpy blemishes on my chin with really, dry, pealing skin. I also have random red, itchy bumps on my forhead (but definately not as severe as my chin). It seems to have been getting better, but it is certainly not great.





Could anyone tell me what is going on with my skin? Is it an allergic reaction? Acne? Chapped skin from the cold weather (I live in New England and there has been snow storms going on) ? A random rash?





Any advice for getting better?Facial rash?
allergic reaction. speak to a doctor.
  • skin cancer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment