Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How to get rid of a facial rash

i have had this facial rash for about a week now. i have been washing my face with this facial wash that my mom special ordered for my sensitive skin and i have used it before and it worked REALLY well for my skin. soo i don't think it's that, um...when i put things on my face such as a daily balancer or toner my face begins to sting. and now my face stings and has red patchs and a few bumps and a few parts of my face are starting to scab over....does anyone have any clue what it can be?


i went to the doctor and he didn't think it was anything but it obviously isHow to get rid of a facial rash
You already know your skin is sensitive so try using just the wash and leave off the balancer and toner until your skin is better than add them back one at a time to determine which one may be causing your skin to react. Also it is possible to develop allergies to things that have never bothered you before.How to get rid of a facial rash
give hydrocortizone a try.


it's actually for itchiness.


but it worked great on my skin after finding out that i was allergic to a certain shot i got a the doctors.


you can buy it anywhere, walmart, or even at the family dollar stores.
You might be allergic to some substances in the powder...check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment