Monday, December 14, 2009

Just started taking prescription Ibuprofen and I started taking fish oil, bad facial rash, which caused it?

I broke out in the worst facial rash, just after starting Omega 3 Fish Oil and Ibuprofen. Which might have been the factor for the rash?Just started taking prescription Ibuprofen and I started taking fish oil, bad facial rash, which caused it?
Im not sure, but a good start is stopping both and seeing if it goes away, I have a facial rash too right now that wont go away after 1 week , and a dermatologitst couldnt even tell me what it is. If it dont clear after that, try a doctor.Just started taking prescription Ibuprofen and I started taking fish oil, bad facial rash, which caused it?
Why not try asking your pharmacist? They are very knowledgeable about drug interactions and allergic reactions. You usually don't need to make an appointment either.
Pharmacist is a good idea...also, haveyou ever taken either one before...ever used Ibuprophen at all in the past? if you have and did not get a rash, then the cause is likely thefish oil. If the ibuprophen was ordered by the doctor and the fish oil is just a supplement you decided to start, I'd drop the fish oil first.

No comments:

Post a Comment