Monday, December 14, 2009

I just got over a bad facial rash... how do I smooth my skin?

two days ago, I woke up with a really bad rash on my face, which was hundreds tiny whiteheads everywhere. The rash has dried up now, but has left a layer of rough skin with lots of dead skincells.


How can I make my skin smooth again? Is it too soon to use a micro-scrub now?I just got over a bad facial rash... how do I smooth my skin?
I don't know if you want to use facial scrub right now. Your skin is too sensitive right now. And the new skin is still trying to repair itself. So I suggest you hydrate your skin first. You should get Vitamin E facial cream. That works really well. Once you see that the roughness starts to peel off or dissipate, you can start scrubbing. I would use Neutrogena Facial Scrub with micro scrubbers. Good luck!





You might also want to see your doctor about your rash. Maybe it's Psoriasis or some other skin condition. You don't want to treat it with any regular lotions. They have special skin care for things like that.I just got over a bad facial rash... how do I smooth my skin?
I would not recommend a scrub because your face is probably still very sensitive and irritated. Try getting some Bio Oil (available at Walmart for about $10) and put that on the rash in the evening. Aloe Vera Gel and Vitamin E cream or gel would work great too.
Wash your face with a soft soap and use cold water . Let the air dry your face. Then use a skin cream called Nivea. It comes in a blue bottle. This should definitely do it. Hope this helps :)!
Well i used to us ARBONNE ADVANTAGE but my body just sort of created a immunity for itt. so what i use now are three things from one line of acne killers and one thing from another one.





1. OXY FACIAL SCRUB MAXIMUM... this is a great acne wash for reducing redness in acne and decreasing the size of them noticably





2. OXY FACIAL PADS CLEAR MAXIMUM.. what these do are after you wash your face with the scrub this soothes your face and brings a cooling sensation.. pluss these are great for oily faces becuse they wipe away the oil.. and they create a sort of shield so that no bacteria can get inside of your pores.





3. OXY VANISHING LOTION MAXIMUM.. this is one of my favorite things. what this does is it cleans your pores out so that more that 99.99% of the bacteria is out of them.. then you cann just put it one your pimples as sort of a mask for about ten minutes then wash it off and the size, color and roundness of your pimples should be more than halfway gone





4. CLEAN AND CLEAR PERSAGEL..thi is by far my favorite thing.. this totally erases all of your pimples. you just put it on before you go to sleep kind of as a mask and the next morning when u wake up our acne should be totally gone. also if you are conserned that your coverup is going to clog your pores then just right before you apply your coverup use this as alotion and rub it all over yourface thenn just apply your coverup as iff nothijng is there. it will help fit acne. plus since it is pretty thicke it will coverup your pimples noticably





all of the following things that i just listed up there i bought at my local grocery store for under 5$ each..








these will smoothe your skinn A LOT!!





glad i could help\\\\\\11

No comments:

Post a Comment