Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How do I get rid of this rash on my face caused by Neutrogena's Deep Clean Facial Wash?

I started using Neutrogena's Deep Clean Facial Wash a couple of days ago after switching from Clean and Clear's Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub. I wanted to try something new and figured since I used it as a teen and it worked nicely, I'd give it a try again. (By the way, I'm 22 now.) I've never had a problem with major acne problems, just maybe an occasional pimple, but nothing major. However, after trying this product things didn't go as planned. I used the product for about 4 days when I started breaking out in a rash all over my face. It isn't visible, but my skin feels bumpy, it hurts, it's red, it feels really dry, not to mention very uncomfortable. I bought Pond's Dry Skin Cream to help soothe the dryness, but haven't seen any results as to getting my skin back to normal, probably because I've just started using it. I stopped using the Neutrogena face wash, because I figured it either gave me an allergic reaction or my skin is sensitive to it, due to the harsh chemicals in it. I really want this uncomfortable feeling on my face to come to an end, because it's really disturbing and I have never experienced anything like it, not to mention I'm going nuts. Any suggestions as to what I can do to bring my face back to normal? Thanks in advance.How do I get rid of this rash on my face caused by Neutrogena's Deep Clean Facial Wash?
I agree about aloe vera. Try either a gel for sunburn or the one in moisturizer. Also get a facial wash that is not made for acne or any other skin condition. I am not sure if using a facial wash for sensitive skin would be good because they also have crap chemicals in them. Just get some type of wash from cetaphil. This rash will go away eventually.How do I get rid of this rash on my face caused by Neutrogena's Deep Clean Facial Wash?
I think this site will be very helpful to you:


http://www.medicinenet.com/rash/article.鈥?/a>





Also you should try putting some aloe vera on your face or something from aveeno. That should help as well. If you are having acne problems just buy proactiv. Trust me, it works a lot better although I suggest you get the package for people with sensitive skin because the one i'm using is the one with benzoyl peroxide and that won't help your skin at all. Order it off the site: www.proactiv.com I hope this helped now please someone answer my question:


http://www.medicinenet.com/rash/article.鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment