Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Facial rash?

In need of some kind of diagnosis. Rash on only the left side of face, characterized by a cluster of tiny red bumps. Does not itch. Looks like heat rash, but im pretty sure it isn't. Help?


Thnx.Facial rash?
Web MD symptom checker


http://symptoms.webmd.com/default.htmFacial rash?
My gf Kimmy has face acne but I love her the way she is! Nobody can replace her. All that facial acne is just fancy, boy would I love to poke all of them until it exploeds in a bloody mess! I love 鈾COTT鈾?hes so HOTT!! hes on FIYA!! Where gonna be hiding some waflles and gonna sleep together. But like I said before me and Kimmy are like this *crossin fingers toghter) Boy are we close were like borthers from another mother or sistas from another mista! Like Mista D that was Kimmy other bf unitl we met eye to eye. BUT%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; remeber the ';BUT'; thats a different story!
It COULD be a heat rash.


Or little zits.. sometimes when I am hot I sweat, and I get a little rash like that. Or zits, I don't know.





It could also be an allergic reaction to some facial cream you use.. maybe if you used a lot in that specific area it is having trouble breathing.





I am not 100% sure on anything though, so I hope you get it figured out!
if it does not itch, then I can't help you much (different from mine, they itch real bad!)





if you can get aloe vera gel, use it.It relives most rashes, and have a cooling effect. Plus, it removes the itchiness instantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment