Monday, December 14, 2009

Do I have a facial rash?

This morning I woke up and I had a bunch of red bumps on my face that seemed like a break out of zits. It was confusing, because the night before I had only one or two pimples on my cheeks, and I washed my face, then I woke up to several. The bumps only itch if I touch or scratch them, or think about them itching. The bumps are red, and kind of stick out of the skin, but only a little bit like a mole.Do I have a facial rash?
Pop down to your drugstore and ask the chemist honey. It is difficult to say for sure without seeing them. Could be dermatitis. Could be acne breakout due to stress or hormones (is it that time of the month?). Could be a sensitivity to whatever you washed your face with if you changed the regime.Do I have a facial rash?
mostly rashes starts with a fever.


but sorry to say this ,it could also be rashes commonly caused by acne.
Are you are asking instead of going to see your doctor, and he will be able to help you far more than Y/A.
  • skin cancer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment