Monday, December 14, 2009

I was ruubbing a wet wash cloth on my face roughly and now i have a big rash across my facial cheeks. HELP ME!

what should i do to treat it it kinda burns but its not bleeding!I was ruubbing a wet wash cloth on my face roughly and now i have a big rash across my facial cheeks. HELP ME!
Put some face moisturizer on it and it will be gone tomorrow.I was ruubbing a wet wash cloth on my face roughly and now i have a big rash across my facial cheeks. HELP ME!
It's probably not a rash....you probably have broken caplillaries so my suggestion is to ice your face....do so within the first 1hour....if not then those will take longer to heal and your face will look bruised for a while (dependant upon how quickly you heal).
There's not much you can do for friction burn - just put some facial cream and dab some cold water now and then to cool it down - try products by La Roche Posay if you can find them - they're really the best to treat damaged skin. Good luck!
  • skin cancer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment