Monday, December 14, 2009

Itchy Facial Rash?

I've developed an itchy rash on one side of my chin and mouth and now it's spreading to the other side of my face. It has lasted for about 3 weeks and becomes crusty and flakey, but at times becomes oozy if scratched too hard. It is so much like poison ivy but I don't know how that could be. I have a cat I love on a lot and I've heard you can get it from animals. All I know is, I steer clear of poison ivy after getting it so bad once it got into my bloodstream. Could it be fungal? Could it be caused by stress...I'm under an huge amount of stress right now? What home remedies can you suggest? I'm now trying Tinactin cream and it seems to be helping somewhat.Itchy Facial Rash?
get your head out of your butt you wouldnt have that problem!!


just kidding!!!lol!!


doctor will tell you.





really this sounds like shingles.


caused by nerves.


important to see your doctor right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment